The ASIS 500 is a 500ws monolight featuring a built-in wireless receiver that allows the light to be remotely triggered and controlled with the ASIS remote (sold separately). The light features a short flash duration of up to 1/8000th of a second and can recycle at full power in less than a second. With the auto sensing capability it can be used internationally with AC voltages up to 265V.
The monolight head also features a photocell, Bowens style modifier mount, cooling fan, and stroboscopic mode. All of these features are housed in the light's durable metal body.
• Built-in wireless receiver
• Bowens style modifier mount
• Flash Durations as fast as 1/8000th second
• Recycles at Full power in <1 second
• Continuous Flash Mode
• 100w Modeling Lamps with Full, Half, Off positions
• Built-in Circut Protection and fan prevents overheating
Each light comes with a 1-year warranty, guaranteeing our lights to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
|Product Weight||3.3 lb (2.6 kg)|
(1x) ASIS 500 Monolight
(1x) 100w Modeling Lamp
(1x) Power Cord
(1x) Sync Cable
(1x) Spare Fuse
(1x) Protective Cap
(1x) Umbrella Reflector
Max Output Power: 500ws